New Years Resolution – Time to Reinvigorate your Marketing
Whether it is to expand the reach of your practice, acquire new patients, attain a new level of financial success, or establish business in new directions, you will need to execute smarter marketing in a more competitive marketplace. This may include a new website, a more aggressive online marketing initiative, extending your presence within the realm of social media, and enhancing your print marketing with QR code campaigns.
Why Would You Want a New Website?
- A Visually modern dental website will engage visitors and keep them on your site longer. Everything moves faster on the Internet. Visitors may consider a site outdated that was top-of-the-line 2-3 years ago and intuitively trust your competitors more, if those websites are more current.
- 10-20% of all visitors use their mobile devices, such as iPhones, iPads, Android phones and tablets, to surf the web. New sites are mobile compatible, while older sites may not display correctly on these devices at all.
- New sites load quicker, because they contain lighter coding. The result is that visitors are less likely to “bounce”, i.e. leave your site immediately, because they don’t wait for it to fully load.
- Sites created through the PBHS Dental Freeway System are utilizing the most modern, robust and flexible CMS (Content Management System). This means that you can now build and edit your own high quality customized practice website.
What Are The Best Marketing Initiatives I Can Engage In?
- In the early days of the World Wide Web, most people believed that all one needed to do was to build a website and patients would automatically visit! Even if this was true then (it was not), it certainly is no longer the case. To enable potential visitors, including current and new patients, your site needs to increase its visibility or “findability”. This is the goal of PBHS Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Organic Optimization will enable each page within your website to be properly indexed and found on a keyword-by-keyword basis – even in the most competitive environments.
- Did you know that through a Pay-Per-Click campaign your site can show up more prominently as an Advertisement on Google? If you have specific procedures you would like to be found for more aggressively in broader geographical regions, this option might offer you the best return on your investment.
How Can I Extend My Practice Branding through Social Media?
- Facebook business pages enable patients to share their enthusiasm for you with their friends. You can share news, upcoming events, special promotions or even conduct educational chat sessions. PBHS will design a customized Facebook presence that reflects your website and brings continuity to your brand.
- Twitter is the ideal platform to share updates about your practice with your patients and colleagues. It is also one of the most effective tools to publicize special promotions or events to followers.
- Google recently announced that they will value and rank “freshness” of websites higher. The best way to ensure that your website stays fresh is to establish a blog with regular entries. Blog content can be uniquely written by you and your staff, or by the creative writers at PBHS.
- YouTube Videos that are optimized for the content they promote, enhance page ranking and visibility of the practice. Creating a YouTube channel will ensure your presence in the world’s second largest search engine. Your videos can promote specials, demonstrate services, as well as provide testimonial interviews. Studies have shown that people remember 70% of what they see and hear, versus 10% of what they read. When you post videos to Google’s YouTube, not only do you increase your potential audience, but also increase your page ranking.
Why Should I Care About “QR Codes”?
- With QR codes, specialized barcodes scanned by a smartphone, patients are immediately directed to documents, websites or even videos. You can use QR Codes on your print materials, postcards, brochures, and business cards to drive visitors to your website, Facebook page, YouTube videos or Blog.
Visit PBHS.com for details on how these aggressive, online marketing services can work for you and your practice.