Images and Documents
Fast, Simple, Secure
HIPAA Compliant Email
Achieve and maintain compliance within the minefield of data privacy requirements that can face your practice.
No Software To Install
There is no software to install, configure or maintain. PBHS SecureMail works on any device, from any location – PCs, Macs, iPhones, Android Devices, iPads, etc.
Our optional Outlook Plug-in enables users to send and receive messages directly via Microsoft Outlook
on your PC.
SECURE DROP Desktop Application
Drag and drop x-rays, ct scans, and documents onto the Secure Drop PC and Mac desktop app, choose your recipient and send! Easy to use and free for all paid SecureMail clients.
Data remains encrypted from start to reception
Message data is stored and transmitted using secured military-grade encryption
Only recipients can decode message data, documents and radiographs
Secure Email Platform integrates directly
with Microsoft Outlook
- Our optional Outlook Plug-in enables users to send and receive messages directly via Microsoft Outlook on your PC.
- Treatment Letters and private communications that are delivered from your practice management software to Outlook are now encrypted.
- Radiographs that are delivered from your digital x-ray systems to Outlook are now encrypted.
- No need to change how you email your colleagues and patients. Continue to use Outlook without violating HIPAA.
*Compatible with Outlook 2010, 2013 and 2016
More Than Just Email
Share Digital Patient
Images and Documents
It’s simple to share and refer cases for practices interested in multi doctor collaboration. Documents, Digital Radiographs, CT Scans, and Messages are organized and available to all colleagues and labs working on a case.
• Online Patient Referrals
• Organized Discussions
• STL (3D) – real time views of CT Scans
• DICOM Images (DCM): Panorex, PAs, etc
• Images (JPG, PNG, GIF)
• Files (PDF, DOC, XLS, etc)
• 100 MB File Size Attachments
What they’re saying about SecureMail
“Our office saves thousands of hours a year by streamlining communications via PBHS. Not to mention all of our communications are secure. We are eliminating liability not only for our practice, but for our colleagues as well. Over half of the practices I work with interact with SecureMail on a weekly basis!”
-A.A., Walnut Creek, CA
What is HISP?
security and transport for health information exchange among health care entities
or individuals using the Direct standard for transport and security.Please click here to view the ADA technical report on Secure ePHI Transmission
*Please contact PBHS for pricing on Direct Trust HISP solutions.