NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.THIS PBHS, INC. STATIONERY GIVEAWAY (“PROMOTION”) IS OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, TAXED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
The Promotion begins on or about June 1, 2014 at 8:00:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on or about June 30, 2014 at 5:00:00 p.m. PT (the “Promotion Period”). During the Promotion Period, Sponsor will accept entries via their Facebook page. The prize will be awarded at the end of the Promotion Period, on July 1, 2014 between the hours of 8:00:00 a.m. PT and 5:00:00 p.m. PT, and those entrants will have the opportunity to receive one (1) custom-designed Standard Business Card Package (the “Prize”). Limit one entry per person/email address per Promotion Period.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to PBHS, Inc. (hereinafter “Sponsor”) and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used to contact you if you are a potential winner.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Entrant must have Internet access in order to enter the Promotion. Employees of PBHS, Inc. (“Sponsor”), its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, sales representatives, agents, advertising and proomotional agencies, and the immediate families and household members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step”) of each are not eligible to participate or win. U.S. federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited taxed or restricted by law.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Log on to www.facebook.com/PBHSIncduring the Promotion Period, click on the PBHS Stationery Promotion tab. If you haven’t already done so, “Like” the PBHS, Inc.application page. Continue to the PBHS, Inc.application landing page, and “CLICK TO CONTINUE.” Users will be required to accept the application and permissions to continue. Complete the Entry Form including first and last name, address (no P.O. boxes accepted), city, state, zip code, email address and date of birth and accept the Official Rules and click “SUBMIT.” If entrant is the recipient of the Prize, they will be notified via e-mail at the end of the Promotion Period. Entries into one Promotion Period do not count as entry into any future Promotions. Unclaimed prizes from one Promotion Period will not carry forward into subsequent Promotion Periods.
3. WINNER DETERMINATION/ODDS: One (1) eligible entrant will be awarded the Prize based on a random drawing (“Drawing”) to take place at the end of the Promotion Period. Odds of winning the Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. All Prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible entries are received.
4. NOTIFICATION OF WINNER: Promotion winner will be notified by e-mail within one week after the Drawing. All decisions are final and binding. Should the email be returned to the Sponsor as invalid, two more attempts will be made via email and one by phone, if applicable. Winners must contact the Sponsor within 5 calendar days from the date the notification is sent by Sponsor to claim their prize. Failure to contact Sponsor within that 5 day period will result in immediate disqualification of the selected entrant and a new winner will be selected. No exceptions will be made to this rule. By participating in the Promotion, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is not responsible for any change in entrant’s mailing address, and/or email address. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, declines to accept the Prize, or if the notification that the Sponsor sends is returned as undeliverable, or the potential winner is otherwise unreachable for any reason, the Prize will be forfeited. Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify winners.
Winner confirmation is subject to verification and compliance with these Official Rules.
5. PRIZE/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): Each winner will receive one (1)
custom-designed Standard Business Card Package, which includes the set-up fee and 250 full-color printed business cards (ARV: $250.00). The set-up fee includes up to 1 hour of custom design time. The winner will have a choice of Linen or Smooth paper stocks and be given choice of the final design, at the guidance of their assigned Graphic Designer. Shipping is not included. Prize value can be credited towards reorders of previous work done by PBHS. Shipping costs and taxes, if applicable, are the sole responsibility of the Prize winner. Prizes are non-transferable or assignable; and no substitutions or cash equivalents are allowed, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value. Any prizes are subject to change based on availability at time of fulfillment.
6. PUBLICITY RELEASE AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION: Except where prohibited or restricted by law, winner’s acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s agreement and consent for Sponsor to use and/or publish each winner’s full name, city and state of residence, photographs or other likenesses, pictures, portraits, voice, testimonials, biographical information (in whole or in part), and/or statements made by winner regarding the Promotion or Sponsor, worldwide and in perpetuity for any and all purposes, including, but not limited to, advertising, trade and/or Promotion on behalf of Sponsor, in any and all forms of media, now known or hereafter devised, including, but not limited to, print, TV, radio, electronic, cable, social networking sites or World Wide Web, without further limitation, restriction, compensation, notice, review or approval.
7. NO TAMPERING, RIGHT TO CANCEL AND MODIFY: Sponsor, its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors shall not have any obligation or responsibility, including any responsibility to award any prize to entrants, with regard to: (a) entries that contain inaccurate information or do not comply with or violate these Official Rules; (b) entries, prize claims or notifications that are lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient, in whole or in part, due to computer, human or technical error of any kind; (c) entrants who have committed fraud or deception in entering or participating in the Promotion or claiming the prize; (d) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (e) any inability of the winner to accept the prize for any reason; (f) if a prize cannot be awarded due to delays or interruptions due to Acts of God, natural disasters, terrorism, weather or any other similar event beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control; or (g) any damages, injuries or losses of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from awarding, acceptance, possession, use, misuse, loss or misdirection of any prize or resulting from
participating in this Promotion or any prize-related activities. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be (a) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion, or with any Web sites promoting the Promotion; (b) acting in violation of these Official Rules; (c) entering or attempting to enter the Promotion multiple times through the use of multiple e-mail addresses or the use of any robotic or automated devices to submit entries; or (d) using any other device or artifice to register multiple times or as multiple registrants. If Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that technical difficulties or unforeseen events compromise the integrity or viability of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right to void the entries at issue or to modify or terminate the Promotion and, if terminated, at its sole discretion, award the Prize(s) to all eligible entries received prior to the action taken or as otherwise deemed reasonable and appropriate by Sponsor. If the Promotion is terminated or
modified due to technical difficulties or unforeseen events prior to the expiration date of the Promotion Period, notice will be posted at www.facebook.com/PBHSInc.
8. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Promotion, entrants and the Prize winner release and hold harmless Sponsor, and its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, vendors, advertising and promotionalagencies, Facebook and all others associated with the development and execution of this Promotion, andthe respective officers, directors, shareholders, agents and employees of the foregoing (collectively, the“Released Parties”) from any and all claims, actions, injury, loss, liability or damages of any kind whether direct, compensatory, incidental or consequential, with respect to, or in any way arising from, participation in this Promotion or acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize including, but not limited to, liability for personal injury (including death) and property damage or loss.
9. SPONSOR: PBHS, Inc., 3785 Brickway Blvd., Suite 200, Santa Rosa, CA 95403.