- Portal Credentials: Client based credentials used to login directly to https://mysecurepractice.com. These credentials will expire every 90 days, and the client has the ability to change the email (used as the username) and/or password at anytime.
- Integration Credentials: Client would create this login to be used solely for integration/api purposes. These credentials will never expire, and will never change.
SETUP YOUR PORTAL CREDENTIALSThe credentials generated through this process should only be used within our staging portal.
- When you are ready please email ([email protected]), and we can help set up your test account:
Please include the following within your request:
- First Name & Last Name of User
- Email of User
SETUP YOUR INTEGRATION CREDENTIALSThe credentials you generate here can only be used to connect to our API. These additional integration credentials are created away from the client’s portal credentials, as the integration credentials should never expire or change (so it should never disrupt their TruForm integration through your software due to login issues).
- Login to https://staging.portal.pbhs.com/ with your registered email (as the username) and password you created above
- Select “My Profile” icon from the dashboard
- Scroll all the way down on the first”Account Profile” tab until you see a section called “Practice Software Integration for TruForm“.
- Select the “Generate New Integration Credentials” button, this will generate a username/password to use within the software
- COPY this information immediately over to notepad (or any other application where you can store these credentials for later).
*Please note; when you save your profile page, you will not longer be able to see your generated integration username and password – this is why it is important to copy this information first from step 5.
- Once copied, scroll to the top of this page and select the “Save Profile” option in the upper right hand corner of the page.
*IF YOU DO NOT COMPLETE THIS STEP, THE CREDENTIALS WILL BE INVALID FOR INTEGRATION USE! If you navigate away from this page before saving, repeat steps 1-6 again.