Graphic Designer Position
PBHS Inc is seeking a creative, talented, detail-oriented individual to join our graphic design team.
Our already amazing team works in a strong collaborative environment, so this individual will need to thrive in this type of atmosphere. With that said, it is an ONSITE position. We offer a flexible work schedule, PTO, and some perks profit sharing and a reverse commute.
To see some of the things that we work on, check out the examples at the bottom of this page.
This is a full-time position and candidates must have skilled working knowledge of the following programs:
- Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Microsoft Office
- Font management software
- Logo Design / modification and alteration
- Photo and Artwork resizing and editing
- Conceptual / mood board design
- Printing and prepress file preparation
- Multi-task responsibilities / prioritize
- Possess great customer service / communication skills written and verbal
If this sounds like you, and something that you think you would like to be a part of, then:
- Send us your resume
- Send us a minimum of FIVE (5) samples, concepts, collateral that you have designed or played a role in designing and are proud of.
- Salary history / expectations and requirements
To apply, please follow the instructions on the Craigslist ad.
**We are interested in onsite individuals only **NO COMPANIES OR DESIGN FIRMS PLEASE.**