For SecureMail or Standard Email, you will need to log in to your MySecurePractice account and Update Your Credit Card on File. Please note, PBHS cannot complete this for you.

If your SecureMail or Standard Email account has been cancelled due to a payment failure, you will need to do the following:

  1. Update your credit card on file
  2. Repurchase your Secure Mail Plan(s) or Standard Email Plan(s)

For any other products (aside from SecureMail or Standard Email), you can update your card on file by:

  1. Emailing [email protected] to request a DocuSign for either CC or ACH
    a) A DocuSign will be sent to you. Please complete that to update your account.