Website Content Developer
What’s this position about?
It’s about talented, fun, friendly, detail-oriented web content developers work as part of a highly creative team! PBHS Inc. is the largest website development firm in the North Bay specializing in software, web site design and marketing services.
We are currently accepting resumes from individuals who are experienced in HTML / CSS and the WordPress dashboard. This position offers growth for dedicated and motivated contributors.
A Website Content Developer primary duties include:
- Edit web pages, including layout, user interface graphics, navigation, and graphics.
- Code text, graphics, sound, and/or video.
- Work with web design team and account managers to ensure client requests are completed.
- Perform final tests and configuration prior to website launch.
- Keep abreast of developing trends in technology and design.
Yes. We only hire nice, bright, fun people who are willing to work hard. PBHS is a group effort and our development team must be capable of working collaboratively with creative, technical, and project management types. Everyone at PBHS shares a commitment to excellence and a desire to work in a comfortable, friendly atmosphere.
What kind of skills and experience should you have?
- Be fast and efficient.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Working knowledge of CSS and HTML.
- Working knowledge of Word Press.
- Working knowledge of Dreamweaver and Photoshop.
- Ability to prioritize workload, manage multiple projects with fast turn-around, meet deadlines, maintain a positive attitude and possess attention to detail.
- Minimum 2 years experience in web development OR Education/ Licenses/ Certificates: Web Certificate and/or AA degree/
- Working knowledge of Photoshop.
- Ability to hand-code HTML and CSS pages.
- Familiarity with jQuery.
Are there any Perks?
Yes, we love perks too.
- Competitive pay and benefits. 401(k). Plans for medical and dental.
- Casual dress. Come in a sweatshirt, jeans, whatever (almost), like everyone else here.
- Creative work environment. We are lucky to work in a place that is full of intelligent, talented and innovative folks.
- Easy transportation. Just take 101 to Airport Boulevard.
- Socials. PBHS Pizza parties, picnics, tournaments and holiday celebrations are part of the norm!
Great! We look forward to reading your application – make sure it includes:
- A cover letter that highlights a few reasons you think you’d be great for the job, focusing on how your past work experience has prepared you for this position. Communication is key to all we do, and we weigh cover letters heavily.
- Your resume.
- While not required, having a portfolio or URL that includes samples of any online work could help you in the application process. It demonstrates your potential for growth within the company.