Technical Customer Support Level 1
This person is responsible for account setup, changes/modifications, training, and routine customer interaction in support of all PBHS products including truForm, Collaborator, website editing, e-mail accounts and iConsult. Will include support of additional product lines as they become available.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide customer service for all web related products and services PBHS offers and email hosting via phone, email and ticketing software
- Work with clients via phone, email and ticketing software to provide training and offer solutions to their needs
- Setup of email accounts and troubleshooting for setup of outlook accounts or mobile devices
- Secure email
- Primary client support of template website editing using a CMS editor
- Setup online forms using Adobe Acrobat and Gravity Forms
- Setup and train clients on our iPad app, iConsult
- Complete workorders and tickets in a timely manner
- Answer phones, emails, tickets and workorders
- Update workorders correctly
- Manage work schedule
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Customer Service experience
- Solid problem-solving, troubleshooting and research skills
- Interest in and basic knowledge of new technology and devices
- Ability to complete detail-oriented programming projects quickly and efficiently
- MS office, email, advanced internet skills, strong organization and communication skills both over the phone and email, fast learner, attention to detail, able to work independently with little supervision, multi-tasking, strong analytic and consultative skills. Thrive in a fast-paced environment and able to work effectively with a variety of people.
- Must have the ability to prioritize workload, manage multiple projects with fast turn-around, meet deadlines, and maintain a positive attitude and attention to detail.
- Commitment to attendance and punctuality a must.
- AA degree and min 3-5 years’ experience in the field OR Self-taught and have the Knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below
- At least 1-year customer service experience.
- At least 1-year experience in a help desk setting where help was completed in person or over the phone.
- Knowledge of website terminology, WordPress, HTML, Adobe Acrobat Forms, and trouble ticket system experience helpful.
- Prior work at an ISP or prior experience supporting email a plus.