Social Media Specialist II
If you have professional social media experience; solid working knowledge of Photoshop; and are highly organized, detail oriented, and customer service focused, our Social Media Specialist opening might be a great fit for you.
Social Media Account Manager Level II monitors, measures and manages social media platforms for our Advanced social media clients. Key responsibilities include: monitoring client social media platforms, crafting engaging messages, designing visual content and reporting results. The Social Media Account Manager Level II is fluent in Photoshop, Facebook Publisher and Ads Manager and stays up-to-date on algorithm changes and industry trends.
- Build schedules and implement posts for Advanced client base.
- Design social media marketing calendar on quarterly basis for client base dependent on specialty.
- Research and development of trending social media content for client base.
- Client communication and support.
- Collaborate with cross-departmental teams to create and design social media assets to support print and digital marketing campaigns.
- Development and implementation of Facebook Ads (Brand Awareness Ads, Site Traffic Ads and Boosted posts) for Basic and Advanced Facebook Advertising packages.
- Analysis and reporting of Boosted posts and Brand Awareness ads for Basic and Advanced Facebook Advertising packages.
- Assist the Director of Social Media to train and mentor Level I Social Media Account Manager (developing content, meeting deadlines and achieving goals).
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English, Communications, etc.
- Working knowledge of social platforms Facebook, Instagram and Twitter (Personal Facebook page a must).
- Must have Ads Management experience, including evaluating, tracking and reporting on ad effectiveness.
- Experience in digital, social, or community management.
- Understand digital media trends, analytics and overall campaign evaluation.
- Experience using social publishing or scheduling platforms (Sprout Social, Buffer, Hootsuite, etc.).
- Experience working with Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, or Affinity Photo.
- Ability to multi-task; manage multiple and diverse accounts.
- A self-starter; able to work independently and execute projects on time.
- Superb copywriting skills.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and working with a variety of people while maintaining professionalism
- Proven ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships and professionalism with clients, co-workers, supervisors, etc.
- Must have the ability to prioritize workload, manage multiple projects with fast turn-around times, meet deadlines while maintaining quality of work, and displaying a positive attitude
- Commitment to well executed, high-quality work
- Excellent attendance and punctuality a must