Paid Social Media Specialist
PBHS is looking for a Senior Social Media Specialist who loves social media, has a passion for both organic and paid social, has fully developed client relationship management skills, as well as hands on experience creating and managing paid social ads. The person in this role will be responsible for providing full-circle social media services to dental clients.
The incumbent in the Social Media Marketer role will collaborate with the Social Media team to ideate and plan upcoming campaign themes and will work autonomously to personalized social media initiatives for assigned clients.
The Nitty Gritty of the Position
The person in this role will be responsible for…
- Create, implement and manage paid social campaigns (Facebook Ads, dark posts, boosted posts, and brand awareness if applicable).
- Analysis and reporting of all paid and organic marketing efforts.
- Landing page design and development.
- Collaborate with cross-departmental teams to support overall marketing efforts for client base.
- Blog writing (SEO Optimization a must).
- Reputation management of client reviews to maintain HIPPA compliance (Facebook, Google, Yelp and Nextdoor)
- Maintain consistent client communication to provide both PR and event support for clientele.
- Develop a voice and tone for clients’ online presence (i.e. help develop client brand identity).
- Craft quarterly content schedules for assigned clients, as well as the continuous development and implementation of paid social to reflect quarterly marketing milestones.
- This is a client-facing role, the ability to work effectively with a diverse range of clients is a must.
In an ideal world, you will have…
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English, Communications, etc.
- 3+ years of experience in digital, social, or community management (working with multiple accounts or clients a plus).
- Experience using social publishing or scheduling platforms (Sprout Social, Buffer, Hootsuite, etc.).
- Paid Ads Management experience, including evaluating, tracking and reporting on ad effectiveness.
- Working knowledge of social platform analytics.
- Solid foundation working with Photoshop
- Proficient in Google Apps and WordPress.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with clients, co-workers, supervisors, etc.
- Commitment to well executed, high-quality work