Social Media Account Manager Level I
Social Media Account Manager Level I is an entry level marketing position that offers support to our Social Media department, and PBHS marketing team! The Social Media Account Manager Level I should be excited about social media marketing and stays up-to-date on industry trends.
- Scheduling of social media content and blogs.
- Creating Facebook pages, and designing social media assets for social media clients and one-time set-ups.
- Management and implementation of Basic (T1) social media package.
- Client communication and support.
- Assist and development of monthly campaigns for social media client base.
- Support Social Media Account Mangers, Levels 2 and 3, to meet both client and department needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English, Communications, etc.
- Working knowledge of social platforms Facebook, Instagram and Twitter (Personal Facebook page a must).
- Ability to multi-task; manage multiple and diverse accounts.
- A self-starter; able to work independently and execute projects on time.
- Superb copywriting skills.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and working with a variety of people while maintaining professionalism
- Proven ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships and professionalism with clients, co-workers, supervisors, etc.
- Must have the ability to prioritize workload, manage multiple projects with fast turn-around times, meet deadlines while maintaining quality of work, and displaying a positive attitude
- Commitment to well executed, high-quality work
- Excellent attendance and punctuality a must
Constant sitting and computer work, frequent walking and telephone work.
Employee works in a busy administrative office with moderate noise.