SEO Associate (SEO Account Manager)
PBHS is looking for a superstar to join our SEO team. The ideal candidate has an interest in and/or experience with digital marketing, making website content updates, and understanding the complexities of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and what works best for dental and medical communities. He/she is also organized (everything has its place), gains satisfaction from crossing things off his/her to-do list, enjoys communicating on a professional level with others (clients and co-workers), is consistent and reliable, and strives to provide excellent customer service.
The SEO Account Manager is responsible for supporting the SEO Analyst with client communication and serving as the primary point of contact for SEO level I & II clients. Additionally, is responsible for facilitating communication with other departments internally, responding to client inquiries via phone and email, assisting with minor website content updates via WordPress, updating our CRM, and answering product/service and basic SEO questions.
Since the person in this role is the first point of contact for our clients, excellent attendance, punctuality, and reliability are must haves.
If you have an interest in marketing and sometimes wonder what makes a website show up on page one of a google search results page, PBHS could be a really great place for you to grow your career. Especially if you are highly organized and thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
In a Nutshell: What you’ll be working on:
- Working cohesively with the SEO Analyst to ensure client receives the highest level of service
- Scheduling check-in calls, facilitating communication with the client, and relaying information to ensure everyone is in the loop and on the same page
- Answering client questions by phone or email regarding SEO and other PBHS products and services
- Inputting status updates in the CRM
- Facilitating Changes Work Orders
- Managing Billable Change Authorization process
- Performing Client Requested Website Changes using Content Management System (CMS)
- Updating directories, and more
- High School Diploma – AA or AS preferred
- 2+ Years Customer Service or Administrative experience in a professional office environment
- Technical aptitude with knowledge of or interest in learning Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and WordPress
- The ability to prioritize workload, manage multiple projects with fast turn-around times, meet deadlines while maintaining quality of work, and displaying a positive attitude
- High attention to detail, honed organizational skills, and dedication to excellent customer service
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a slant towards proactive communication
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while working with a variety of people and maintaining professionalism
- Commitment to well executed, high-quality work
- Stellar attendance and punctuality a must