SEO Customer Liaison (SEO Account Manager)
The SEO Account Manager will be the primary contact for clients and will facilitate with other departments internally to provide the best level of customer service to our clients, ensuring needs are met in a timely, efficient, professional manner. Will also provide direct support to SEO Analysts. This position involves heavy client contact via phone and email.
- The SEO Account Manager is responsible for
- Serving as primary point of contact for client and liaison between internal departments
- Relaying SEO Analyst Recommendations to the Client
- All Client Communications (in writing or by phone) including change requests
- Answering client questions regarding PBHS services
- Scheduling Initial Consultation if Website is already live at campaign initiation
- Facilitating Changes Work Orders
- Handling SEO Maintenance Work Orders for Name, Address and Domain changes, etc.
- Managing Billable Change Authorization process
- Performing Client Requested Website Changes using Content Management System (CMS), including, but not limited to:
- Updates/Addition of Dr. and Staff bios, office tours, smile galleries
- Updates to Featured pages
- Addition of client supplied content
- Updating forms
- Minor layout changes
- Evaluating client website and recommending changes to increase effectiveness of PBHS services
- Initiating and managing off-page listings as well as directory clean up
- Facilitating Theme Changes, including basic changes to website design, and offering recommendations to client
- Updating Contact information for client
- Notifying Analyst when client requested changes are complete, so they can be optimized
- Responding to basic Report questions from client, including how to login, how to read reports, etc.
- Scheduling Consultations and Check-ins with client as well as scheduling check-In calls for SEO Analyst with client
- Off-Page Directory work including Google My Business verification and optimization, cleanup, initial submissions, etc.
- Answering simple questions on use of Launch Survey (full Survey training to go through Support) and minor changes (i.e. survey questions)
- Responding to contract related questions
- Other duties as assigned.