Junior SEO Analyst
Job Summary and Overview
The Junior SEO Analyst is responsible for serving assigned SEO clients; researching and developing keyword strategies; performing website audits, implementing meta data best practices; performing competitive analysis for clients, and more. The Junior SEO Analyst excels in providing top-notch customer service and building strong working relationships with clients.
Successful Candidate in the Junior SEO Analyst role
You have some understanding of digital marketing and SEO. In this role, you will spend your day-to-day serving tier 1 clients to drive up traffic and improve rankings. You are technically curious, easily grasp marketing concepts, and are highly interested in the SEO landscape. You’re obsessed with providing the highest level of customer service to your clients and you’re a proactive communicator.
Department Vision & Mission
Our vision is to be the leading provider of SEO services and integrated digital marketing solutions for dental and healthcare practices. Our mission is to help our clients acquire new patients, increase website visibility and maximize brand exposure through cutting-edge SEO best practices, comprehensive campaign strategies and personalized guidance from our SEO experts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing SEO services to Tier 1 clients
- Research & develop keyword strategies
- Perform website audits
- Implement meta data best practices
- Adding engaging call to actions on all procedure pages, home pages, and doctor pages.
- Write SEO strategy guides for new websites
- Provide competitive analysis for clients
- Understand specific challenges of client and needs of target audience.
- Build strong working relationships and trust with clients – lasting relationships with clients is at the core value of how we do business at PBHS.
- Implement successful client retention strategies and approaches to your daily work.
- Recommend and implement strategies designed to solve a problem(s) for target audience.
- Gather data about the client’s websites, blogs, social media, and e-commerce webpages to determine visibility and ranking.
- Recommend website content changes to increase customer utility and improve search engine visibility and ranking.
- Drive organic traffic to client’s site and increase new patient acquisition.
- Work closely with clients to develop content strategies, competitive analysis, keyword research, and SERPs analysis.
- Utilize Google Analytics and other platforms such as SEM Rush and AWR.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Comfort level with heavy phone work, including proactively updating clients on the performance of their campaigns and offering strategic recommendations.
- Basic understanding of Google Analytics and other platforms such as SEM Rush and AWR.
- Able to understand and support SEO initiatives that drive successful campaigns and client goal achievement.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills which enables Analyst to build trust and communicate complex information in a way that is easy to understand.
- Commitment to understanding and meeting your client’s needs without having to be asked.
- When questions or challenges present themselves, you don’t sweat it for a second. You’re extremely comfortable interfacing with clients and driving the conversation that aligns with our core client goal: helping our clients acquire new patients.
- You maintain a high level of professionalism regardless of situation or audience.
- Ability to learn Google Analytics and how to measure the effectiveness of strategy (rankings, traffic, conversions) and make decisions based on data.
- Understanding of marketing and interest in SEO and social media.
- Commitment to learning and understanding SEO trends and best practices
- Naturally inclined to self-manage/motivate by pragmatically setting and achieving goals.
- Commitment to honesty/ethics, punctuality, attendance, client success, innovation, teamwork, and professionalism is required.
- Willingness to contribute to the success of the company, department, co-workers, and self.
- Motivation and drive to do a job well and operate with a sense of urgency.
- Solid conflict resolution; ability to diffuse high intensity situations while remaining calm, professional, and respectful.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Extremely organized and consistently able to meet deadlines.
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS and WordPress helpful.
- Savvy with Microsoft Office.
- 1 + year of experience working in a professional office with some marketing responsibilities and/or equivalent training/coursework.
- Familiarity of SEO concepts, content strategy, website design U/I, and Google Analytics required.
- Google Analytics and Adwords Certification highly desired.