SEO Analyst I
Search Engine Optimization
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Experience: 1-2 Years
Type: Full Time (On Location / No Remote)
Are you curious about how and what makes one website rank at the top of page one and another on page five of search engine results?
Do you love digging into data to find solutions to problems? If so, our SEO position is a perfect fit for you!
PBHS Inc. is the largest website development firm in the North Bay offering a full suite of Digital Marketing products and services for dentists, physicians, and the healthcare industry.
Our Mission: To help our clients acquire new patients, increase website visibility and maximize brand exposure through cutting-edge SEO best practices, comprehensive campaign strategies and personalized guidance from our SEO experts.
- Drive targeted organic traffic and increase ROI for our clients by performing competitive analysis, keyword research, and content strategy.
- Help our clients acquire new patients by executing SEO industry best practices.
- Make constant strategic recommendations that provide the client’s target audience with the best possible user experience for desktop, mobile, and tablet use.
- Communicate daily with our clients through education and helping measure the effectiveness of their SEO campaign.
- Be familiar with SEO tools including Google Search Console, AWR Cloud, SEMrush, and Google Analytics.
- Perform SEO Consultations with Clients.
- Complete On Page Optimizations.
- Complete Client Strategy Guides.
- Setup and Create Google Analytic Accounts.
- Create and monitor monthly reports for clients.
- Perform monthly maintenance for all of your clients that helps their practice acquire new patients.
- Perform website audits.
- Day-to-day: Keep close tabs on your clients’ online presence by tracking changes in traffic, rankings, trends, and conversions.
- Collaborate with other teams as it relates to SEO strategy and best practices.
- Stay up-to-date with current SEO standards and search engine algorithms.
- Research & develop keyword strategies.
- Generate actionable insights from Web Analytic reports.
- You’re super passionate about SEO, Data Analysis, and Wowing Clients
- Basic but working knowledge of search engine optimization best practices
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of WordPress websites
- Ability to make basic website changes such adding new pages, content, or updating photos, etc.
- This is a Client Facing Role: Sound verbal and written communication required.
- Familiarization with Google Analytics and how to interpret data and use it to improve the performance of a client’s campaign.
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and solve problems
- Google Analytics Certification
- Experience Managing SEO Clients
- Created your own Website or Blog? We’d love to check it out.
- Worked at a fast paced digital marketing agency…
Why work at PBHS?
At PBHS, we truly believe that happy employees make happy clients and a great company. Creating a culture where creativity, innovation, and commitment to customer service is something we strive for day-to-day. We are are always looking for talented people to add to our great team of employees.
- Competitive compensation
- Casual dress environment
- No overtime required
- Growing company with opportunity for advancement
- Fully-stocked break rooms with complimentary healthy snacks and drinks
- Free parking
- Fun company functions
- PTO (Vacation)
- This position offers growth for dedicated and motivated contributors
Applying for the position, please include the following:
- Cover letter with salary requirements