PBHS is looking for a highly organized and dynamic Inside Sales Manager to join our team. This is a full-time role for an experienced sales professional with proven ability to close deals while also developing and managing a high performing sales team.
- Build, grow, and manage the sales organization across all product lines.
- Recruit, hire, train, manage, develop and mentor Inside Sales Consultants and support staff.
- With the President, establish sales targets for team.
- Track and report on sales targets/achievements.
- Generate new revenue through new client acquisition and upselling of products and services.
- Determine appropriate solutions based on client needs.
- Excellent writing, communication and follow up to manage the client sale and provide top notch service
- Client relationship management post sale nurturing
- Attend approximately 6+ Trade Shows per year
- Utilize Customer Relationship Management Software (CRM)
- Develop and maintain comprehensive knowledge of the industry as well as of our products/services and the competitive landscape
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Must be a proven closer as this position also has sales responsibilities and quotas
- Strong fundamentals-sales methodology solution selling, pipeline management, account reviews, sales training, team motivation
- Proven successes managing people, time and projects.
- Ability to share knowledge, provide guidance when needed and oversee that company standards are being met.
- Advanced internet skills
- Strong organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Professional demeanor
- 4-year college degree or equivalent.
- Solid experience in sales and/or marketing, account management, and tradeshow management
- Dental and/or medical industry experience helpful.
- Experience with CRM (SalesForce) required.
Compensation includes base pay plus commission. Base pay DOE. Please include your salary requirements in your cover letter.