Sales Consultant (Inside Sales)
PBHS is looking for an Inside Sales Consultant to join our small, but dynamic sales team. This position reports to the President and has responsibility for new client generation and sales account management across all PBHS products and services. The successful candidate will be interested in or have some experience with digital marketing (SEO/SEM, Social Media) and website development. They will know how to develop and maintain excellent relationships with customers and others within the organization, possess an unwavering commitment to providing the highest level of customer service to our clients/prospective clients, and will also be consistent, dependable, responsive, professional, self-motivated/driven, and ethical/honest/fair. An interest in or experience with the dental and medical industry extremely helpful.
Majority of communication with prospective clients will be via phone and email, although will also include some face-to-face communication while attending industry trade shows.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Accept incoming sales leads via phone, web, email, educate potential clients of our products and services
- Determine appropriate solutions based on client needs and sell it to them
- Excellent writing, communication and follow up to manage the client sale
- Client relationship management post sale nurturing
- Attend Trade Shows (often over the weekend)
- Utilize Customer Relationship Management Software
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Experience, Knowledge, & Skills
- 4-year college degree or equivalent.
- Experience in sales and/or marketing, account management experience, prior tradeshow and/or travel arrangement experience a plus.
- Dental and/or medical industry experience helpful.
- Experience with CRM (SalesForce) helpful.
Knowledge, Skills, Ability
- MS Office
- Advanced internet skills
- Type 40+ wpm
- Previous sales experience
- Strong organization and communication skills both written and verbal
- Fast learner
- Attention to detail
- Able to work independently with little supervision
- Self-motivated with excellent attendance and punctuality
- Ability to remain professional and composed at all times