Quality Assurance Technician
This position tests updates to web applications and other interactive deliverables. Primary responsibilities include executing test plans, writing bug defects, verifying fixes, and testing pages and emails on supported environments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute testing efforts for a number of concurrent projects across multiple browsers, operating systems and handheld mobile devices.
- Provide pass/fail notifications of pre-released features against a list of internal standards.
- Monitor production and staging environments and identify and investigate potential issues.
- Write detailed and easy to understand bug reports.
- Test and verify bug fixes.
- Communicate well and frequently with the rest of the team.
- Execute and update test cases for various projects.
- Create, execute, and review Leapwork Automation tests.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Experience, Knowledge, & Skills
- 1+ years of working as a Quality Assurance professional or at least 1 to 2 years as a web developer.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Knowledge of front-end website QA testing.
- Web developer background preferred.
- Solid understanding of browser variations and rendering engines.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- Good communication skills are critical.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work under tight deadlines are essential to success.
- Experience working in an agile environment is a major plus.
- Experience working on large-scale websites is a major plus.
- Experience with Leapwork testing software is a plus.