Technical Customer Support
This person is responsible for account setup, training, and routine customer interaction in support of all PBHS products including truForm, Collaborator, website editing, e-mail accounts and iConsult. Will include support of additional product lines as they become available.
What kind of skills and experience should you have? (Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Customer service experience
- Solid problem solving, troubleshooting and research skills
- Interest and basic knowledge of new technology and devices
- Ability to complete detail-oriented programming projects quickly and efficiently
Additional Skills (helpful but not required)
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Working knowledge of Word Press
- Working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat Forms
- Ability to quickly learn new web scripting languages and technologies
- Ability to code data driven web pages using ASP, ASP.NET or php preferred, but not required
A Support Team member should
- Be fast and efficient
- Help and sooth confused or troubled clients
- Be able to anticipate the needs of a client
- Multitask, prioritize and respond to help desk requests in accordance with company procedures
- Train customers for various online products including Blogs, CMS, Email Marketing, Online Forms and iPad Applications
- Assist us in building up our Knowledge base and Training documentation
- Work with our development teams to resolve advanced issues
- Work closely with programmers to create online forms and improve our systems
- Have the ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines while maintaining quality of work
- Be organized and detail orientated
- Be committed to excellent attendance and punctuality
We support: truForm, Secure Email, Word Press support, ADA TV, email, gravity forms, Collaborator, inForm, iConsult, SSL and DNS.
Constant sitting and computer work, frequent walking and telephone work.
Employee works in a busy administrative office with moderate noise.