Part-time Office Assistant (M-F, 8:00 – 12:30)
PBHS is looking for a friendly, reliable, professional part-time office assistant who is detail oriented, customer service driven, and organized with very strong clerical and computer skills. Previous reception experience required. The position is located in Santa Rosa near the Airport and pays $14.00/hr. This is a part-time position with required hours of Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Punctuality and reliability are important.
The Office Assistant provides general office, reception and clerical support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer incoming calls and transfer per established protocols
- General admin support including calendaring/meetings
- Maintenance/stocking of office equipment and supplies
- Distribute mail
- Coordinate office maintenance requests
- Scanning, filing, organizing
- Provide A/R support
- Coordination of events
- Maintain phone lists, rosters, etc.
- Facilities support
- Vendor coordination
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Support to other areas as requested
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Experience, Knowledge, & Skills
- High School diploma
- Minimum one year in an administrative capacity
- Reception experience required
- Strong knowledge of general administrative/office protocols.
- Proficient with MS Office
- Strong customer service skills and orientation
- Excellent administrative skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to interface successfully at all levels
- Ability to organize, track and manage a variety of concurrent activities and projects
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self- directed and able to work independently
- Demonstrated success managing detail