Digital Marketing & Graphic Design Coordinator
The Digital Marketing & Graphic Design Coordinator – who reports to the head of Marketing – is responsible for supporting our corporate marketing efforts, including brand graphic design, social media, e-mail marketing, and participation in strategic planning. The incumbent will work cross-functionally with various internal departments to ensure seamless execution of campaigns. This is a full-time position based out of our Santa Rosa, California location.
The successful candidate will have a zest for marketing, an eye for design with Adobe Suite experience, and the ability to juggle multiple responsibilities with grace. The incumbent will have a firm grasp of the different digital touch points, drive highly effective digital campaigns, and deliver on digital objectives. Excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively build and sustain positive working relationships with others at varying levels within the organization is a must.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Design brand graphics including digital images, print collateral, and trade show materials
- Participate in management of brand social media
- Assist with the creation and execution of e-mail marketing campaigns
- Proofread and edit marketing material
- Update metrics and report on marketing results
- Participate in strategic planning of brand marketing
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Help manage webinars and podcasts
- Assist with trade show coordination as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Travel = up to 5%
Required Experience, Knowledge, & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in design, marketing, communications, public relations or related discipline with at least two years’ marketing experience
- Strong digital marketing and social media experience in professional setting
- Healthcare, dental, national, digital product experience helpful
- Agency and trade show experience a plus
- Strong creative concept skills/aesthetic
- Adobe Suite – Photoshop & InDesign
- Professional social media management experience
- Basic knowledge of e-mail marketing platforms – MailChimp, Constant Contact, etc.
- Excellent professional writing and editing skills
- Strong oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills required, including proficiency with MS Office, publishing, graphics and imaging applications
- Exceptional organizational, time management and project management skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong attention to detail
- E-mail automation platforms – Pardot, Marketo, etc.
- HTML/CSS basics
- Normal office environment
“A Day in the Life”
Here at PBHS, you’re joining a dynamic and quickly expanding team. Every day brings a new adventure, a new challenge, and always an opportunity for growth. A day in the life of the Digital Marketing & Graphic Design Coordinator might look something like this:
Arrive between 8:30am and 9:00am, ready to roll up your sleeves and start the day. Check and respond to any pertinent e-mails, before reviewing your Outlook Calendar and Trello tasks for the day. What’s on your calendar?
First, you’re meeting with the Digital Marketing & Brand Associate to review next quarter’s campaign focuses which will likely include outlining the strategy for e-mails and social media. You’ll leave with action items and a clear outline of your required tasks for these campaigns.
Next, you’ll dive in to your Trello tasks:
- Design an upcoming campaign e-mail header and social media images
- Finalize last minute action items for tomorrow’s marketing webinar with the SEO team. (They will share SEO tips, while you make sure production runs smoothly.)
Lunch time! Stay on site, eat out at one of the many options within 10 minutes of our office, or spend the time however you choose.
Next, you’re set for a meeting with the Graphic Design Director to collaborate on the design concept for a new trade show banner. Now that the creative direction is established, you have a couple hours to start working on the design.
The day flew by and there’s only an hour left… time to wrap up your last two Trello tasks:
- Capture a few “behind-the-scenes” photos around the office for social media.
- Review an e-mail set-up by the Digital Marketing & Brand Associate for any last-minute edits. (We’re a team and double-checking each other’s work is critical!.
Clock strikes 5 – you’re outta here! Have a great night. Tomorrow will be a new adventure.