Dental Videos: 5 Things to Consider
By 2021, videos will make up 82% of all consumer Internet traffic, according to the Cisco Visual Networking Index*. As a leader in dental marketing, PBHS provides practices with the essential tools they need to grow and succeed in a digital world.
Video Tips for Practice Growth
Last month, PBHS Vice President Christopher Fraze was honored to present tips for creating the perfect dental marketing video to the ADA community. See below for 5 of our top dental video tips and watch a recording of the webinar at the ADA Center for Professional Success for additional details and explanations of these concepts (ADA members only).
5 Considerations for Video Pre-Production Planning
- Budget: scale, locations and quality affect budget.
- Audience: Define and speak to your audience.
- Distribution: Where will the video be seen? (websites, social media, waiting room TV, broadcast TV, etc.)
- Professional Support: Enjoy better quality and a smoother day of shooting with PBHS Launch Video in-office video production services.
- Logistical challenges to pre-plan:
- Names and contact info for all onsite crew
- Equipment – how is it getting to location?
- Find more critical tips for maximizing productivity on shooting day in the webinar.
Dental Video Content Ideas: Not sure what to say?
- Introduce your practice with a simple video that showcases your doctor, your modern office, and your mission statement.
- Patient testimonial videos help new patients feel confident about choosing your practice.
- Referral testimonials from colleagues further prove your credibility.
- Office tours are inviting and give new patients a feel for your professional, comfortable facility.
- Treatment overviews help with case acceptance by transmitting important facts and information from doctor to patient.
- Post-op instructions in video format are easier for patients and their families to follow.
- Meet the doctor videos build trust in the doctor.
Visit these PBHS client sites for great video examples:
- The Perico Group
- Seattle Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Virginia Oral & Facial Surgery
- Tendler Orthodontics
Are you ready to harness the power of video marketing? Call PBHS today at Santa Rosa Office Phone Number 800.840.5383 to speak directly with a marketing specialist about launching your video campaign.
PBHS is a full-service marketing agency for the dental and medical communities and the only endorsed marketing services provider for ADA members.