PBHS is a Proud Contributor to Newly Released ADA Practical Guide to Internet Marketing
Newly released, The ADA Practical Guide to Internet Marketing offers tips for spreading the word about your practice on the Internet. PBHS is honored to have contributed to the book, sharing our expertise in chapter two: “Putting It Together: The Building Blocks of Internet Marketing”.
PBHS’ Chapter Highlights Include:
- Branding – PBHS stresses the importance of having a consistent brand for effective marketing and better recognition in your local community.
- Choosing a Website Designer – While you may be tempted to go it alone, don’t forget to figure in the cost of your time and your level of expertise when making critical website decisions. Good content takes time to create, and basic computer or HTML skills are not enough to develop a SEO-friendly website on your own. Find out what a professional website company can do for your practice’s long-term growth.
- SEO – Get started by learning the first steps of SEO, including how to claim your Google+ page, making sure your directory listings are consistent, updating your content frequently, and measuring success with analytics.
- Social Media – No longer considered “optional”, social media is an important marketing and PR tool for all businesses and dental practices. Learn the dos and don’ts of social marketing content, and which channels you need to be on.
- Pay-Per-Click – In competitive markets, pay-per-click advertising can give you a lift in search results while your organic SEO campaign matures. Learn when you can do it yourself, and when to call in the pros!
The book is available in print and E-book format in the ADA’s Product Catalog.
Don’t miss out! Find out:
- Why you should think like a patient
- When to hire a professional SEO consultant
- How Facebook can turn 500 fans into an audience of 65,000 people!
- The basics of AdWords
- About “The 3 Es of Social Marketing” (Education, Engagement and Entertainment)
- And more!