Dental Waiting Room TV Solutions to Grow Your Practice
About Your ADA TV
The ADA TV, powered by PBHS, is a tiny, high tech computer stick that transforms your waiting room HDTV into a complete Internet video streaming system.
How ADA TV Works
ADA TV is easy to install. Plug in the pre-configured unit, connect to your Wi-Fi network and your ADA TV will get to work. Let the broadcast begin!
ADA Toothflix® patient education video series, Tutorials, 3D animations, personalized hi-def office videos, custom testimonials and social media integration promotes interest and increases case acceptance.
I used to just show the news in my waiting room but now I can show content that’s specific to my patients – and my practice. I use it (ADA TV) to advertise services that people may not otherwise know I do, like implants or whitening. It gets the conversation going and has led to increased bookings. It’s paid for itself many times over.
Click Play To Learn More about ADA TV
Videos include narration or option for subtitles only
Captivate patients in the waiting room and treatment plan in the consult room. ADA TV does both.
Connect to your Wi-Fi network and unleash the power of ADA TV with Consult Mode! Educate patients with 3D procedural animations, videos and tutorials chairside via tablets, iPads, and other hand-held devices. Consult Mode is seamlessly integrated with your ADA TV service.
Consult Mode is the perfect chairside partner, enabling you to make the most of your time with patients and focus on facilitating treatment planning and increasing case acceptance.
Go Further with Consult Mode:
- Optimize Chairtime & Enhance Patient Education
- Build Confidence & Foster Trust
- Mobilize the Dental Care Experience
Additional topics include but are not limited to:
- Brushing with Dudley
- Dudley Goes to Camp
- Cracked Tooth
- Dudley Classroom Adventure
- Dudley’s Grade School Musical
- Dudley Visits the Dentist
- Early Childhood Caries
- Healthy Mouth Healthy Body
- Dental Implants
- Preventing Gum Disease
- Root Canal
- Sip and Snack All Day
- Smile Makeover
- Taking Care of Your Gums
- Three Tooth Replacement Options
- Tooth Decay
- Tooth Whitening Is Not Equal to Tooth Brushing
- Overcoming Dental Anxiety
- Dental Implants
- Dental Implant Testimonials
- Wisdom Teeth Extraction
- Esthetic Crown Lengthening
- Cosmetic Crown Lengthening
- Gum Grafting
- Periodontal Disease
- Teeth in an Hour
- Root Canals
- Cracked Teeth
- Corrective Jaw Surgery
- Dental Implant Surgery
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Oral Cancer Self Exam
- Oral Head and Neck Cancer
- Wisdom Teeth Management
- Why Do Gums Recede?
- Baby Bottle Tooth Decay
- Cosmetic Dentistry & Aging
- How Often Should a Senior Citizen Go to the Dentist?
- Tooth Loss, Health Loss
- What are Cavities?
- Aging and Tooth Decay
- Parts of the Tooth
- Tooth Extraction
- Get Wise About Wisdom Teeth
- Bad Breath
- Invisible Braces
- Sensitive Teeth
- When Will My Baby’s Teeth Come In?
- Why Fluoride In Your Tap Water Is a Good Thing
- Why Do Teeth Darken?
- Preventing and Treating Dry Socket
- Composite Fillings
- Dental Sealants for Children
- Smile, It’s Important
- Receding Gums
- Importance of Saliva
- Sugarless Gum
- Facial Pain
- How to Brush Your Teeth
- Nitrous Oxide in the Dental Office
- How to Know If a Baby is Teething?
- When Should I Start Brushing My Child’s Teeth?
- What Kind of Toothpaste Should I Use?
- Do Bad Teeth Run In the Family?
- Does Bottled Water Have Fluoride?
- My Child Lost a Tooth! Now What?
- Baby Teeth Are Going to Fall Out, So Why Take Care of Them?
- How Can I Help My Elderly Parent Brush Her Teeth?
- How Can I Get My Child to Brush Her Teeth?
- Do Electric Toothbrushes Work Better Than Regular Toothbrushes?
- Does Your Dentist Know If You Lie About Brushing and Flossing?
- Should I Pull Out My Child’s Loose Tooth?
- How Should I Clean and Store My Toothbrush?
- How to Brush Your Teeth
- My Child Has a Toothache. Should I Call the Dentist?
- “Love a Healthy Smile” by DeeDee the Dinosaur
- Smartphone Dudley
- Pregnancy and Newborn Oral Health
- Why is having a mouthguard important?
- Taking Care of Your Teeth and Mouth During Cancer Treatment
- What to Expect During a Dental Checkup
- Always Learning: Adults Over 60
- Busy Girl: Adults Under 40
- Mom’s View: Babies & Kids
- Truck Talk: Adults 40-60
- Family Guardian: Preteens and Teens
- Teen Boy: Preteens and Teens